Factoring Government Contracts: How It Works
You finally landed a government contract! This is great news for your business—until you’re left waiting for the payment to actually roll in. Forget waiting! There’s another option available.
Selling Receivables Is Great For Your Business
Starting, maintaining, and growing a business is hard work. It can be even harder when you’re left waiting for months for the money you’re owed. Time is money, so what are you meant to do?
Event Recap: February to March 2019
Commercial finance firm United Capital Funding was active in the community over the last few weeks, engaging with the community and providing resources to local small business owners and entrepreneurs. Here’s where we were in February and March
Medical Staffing Factoring Can Solve Your Payroll Problems
As a staffing company, timing can affect your ability to make payroll. Medical staffing factoring could easily and quickly solve your funding problems.
Capital Funding From United Capital Funding
Looking for capital funding for your small business? Look to United Capital Funding! It’s an uncomplicated funding source that allows you to stay in control.
How A Commercial Factoring Arrangement Can Benefit Your Business
So, What Exactly is Factoring?
Cash flow is vital to the success of many businesses. It’s especially important for small businesses, new businesses, and rapidly growing businesses. Cash flow concerns are exactly where United Capital Funding comes into the picture. A commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding is a type of financial transaction in which we turn your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivables into working capital. Freeing up your capital means you can continue to seek new clients for your B2B and B2G business, rather than worrying about cash flow problems. Do you think this could be beneficial to your business? Get a free consultation now or keep reading to learn more!
How Does It Work?
Although accounts receivable factoring may sound very convoluted and technical, we guarantee that it is an easy and hassle-free process. No in-depth financial knowledge is required! Here are the basic steps to the commercial factoring arrangement process:
- Apply with using our Quick, NO COST Application. You can usually be approved in one business day.
- Fill out a schedule of B2B and or B2G invoices that you wish to sell when your business is in need of capital.
- Once we receive the receipt of the schedule, we will fund up to 90% of the total amount on the same business day.
- We act as your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivable department to service the invoice.
- Your client pays the invoice in full to our secure lockbox facility.
- UC Funding pays you the remaining invoice balance less a small professional fee for our services. Our fees are always equitable,fair, and transparent. You only pay for the funding you sought.
To see a visual representation of our business process, click here. Are you still questioning whether a commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding can benefit your business? The process’s ease and simplicity for you should give you the confidence to take the next best step for your business. Don’t struggle to pay for expenses while you wait for customers to pay. Get same-day capital for your business’s future.
How We Can Serve You
We are able to service all industries. But like any business, we have our “cup of tea” industries of specialization. Some of these include:
- Information Technology: Our commercial factoring expertise can help you determine work agreements that match the company’s creditworthiness, retain top professionals, and hire new staff to encourage new work opportunities.
- Government: Commercial factoring gives you confidence in a situation where your client—the government—defaults on their payment. Government payments can also be delayed based on election years, holidays, and government shutdowns
- Service Business: Commercial factoring provides cash flow to supplement the customers who are on 60 or 90-day payment terms. Factoring allows for stability when customers do not pay on time and saves your business time spent pestering late payers.
- Security Guard: UC Funding’s commercial factoring helps with the entrance into new markets and locations, freeing up staff from accounts receivable to focus more on your clients and to smooth out cash flow highs and lows.
- Manufacturing: With commercial factoring, you can buy more equipment, upgrade machinery, and to invest in new projects or opportunities.
- Staffing: Utilizing commercial factoring can allow for new contracts, increased staffing, recruitment for top employees, allow for bi-weekly payroll, and more.
Is your company the ideal client for commercial factoring? You might be if you’re highly leveraged, a start-up, or have a high B2B or B2G Accounts Receivable concentration. To read more about the type of clients that have found success working with us, visit our Industries We Service page.
Interested in Learning More About How Commercial Factoring Can Benefit Your Business?
If you are unsure of whether a commercial factoring arrangement can benefit your business, feel free to contact us for more information. Since 1997, we have been talking with savvy B2B and B2G entrepreneurs just like you to see if we’re a perfect fit. You can call us at 877.894.8232 or get a free consultation!
Article Posted On: February 06, 2019