What Are Accounts Receivable Funding Companies?
When you’re managing your own small business, it seems there is no end to the amounts of expenses it requires. You know the phrase, “you have to spend money to make money,” but man! Sometimes it feels like there isn’t an end in sight. How do you get funding to take your company to the next step? You’ve heard of lenders and investors, but what about accounts receivable funding companies? They could be your business’s best option to take itself to the next level.
How a Factoring Loan is NOT a Loan
Are you searching for a factoring loan? We can help you! But first, we want to tell you that a factoring loan is NOT a loan. At least, it’s not like other loans you’re familiar with. The money you get from factoring loans is YOUR money—it’s not money you’re borrowing and have to pay back. Factoring is a real business decision that can help your business operate and grow.
Why Small Businesses Are Thankful For Capital Funding
When you want to start a small business many of the initial decisions and plans can be fun! It can be fun to think of a business name and pick a logo. You’re passionate about it. You’re looking to solve problems for your customers. You have a mission you want to achieve—it’s all so inspiring! But starting a small business takes more than passion and inspiration. It takes resources, time, and something called “capital.”
Four Reasons To Be Thankful For Payroll Factoring
What are you thankful for this year? People often think of their family, friends, and health. If you’re a business owner, there’s even more to be thankful for. This could include good employees, good customers, and a strong foundation. But we know it takes help and resources to create a successful business. Services such as payroll factoring help your business function and manage your concerns.
What Is A Factoring Company?
There are many organizations out there claiming to help you better run your business. Get-rich-quick schemes and snake oil salesmen are everywhere. Your business is too important to risk with false claims or bad deals. But sometimes, you are in need of increasing your cash flow. You might feel like your only options are selling equipment, letting employees go, or taking out loans. Before you take any of those steps, learn more about what a factoring company can do for you.
How A Commercial Factoring Arrangement Can Benefit Your Business
So, What Exactly is Factoring?
Cash flow is vital to the success of many businesses. This is especially true for small businesses, new businesses, and businesses that are rapidly growing. This is where United Capital Funding comes into the picture. A commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding is a type of financial transaction in which we are able to turn your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivables into working capital so that you can continue to seek new clients for your B2B and B2G business, rather than worrying about cash flow problems. If this is something that you think could be beneficial to your business, get a quick quote now or keep reading to learn more!
How Does It Work?
Although accounts receivable factoring may sound convoluted and too technical for your financial knowledge, we guarantee that it is an easy and hassle-free process. If you were to get a commercial factoring arrangement, here is a basic summary of steps to the process:
- Apply with using our Quick NO COST Application and be approved usually in one business day
- Fill out a schedule of B2B and or B2G invoices that you wish to sell when your business is in need of capital
- Once we receive the receipt of the schedule, we will fund up to 90% of the total amount on the same business day
- We act as your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivable department to service the invoice
- Your client pays the invoice in full to our secure lockbox facility
- UC Funding pays you the remaining invoice balance less a small professional fee for our services. Our fees are always equitable and fair and you pay for only the funding you decide on
To see a visual representation of our business process, you can click here. When it comes to the question of whether a commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding can benefit your business, the ease and simplicity of the process from your end should give you the confidence to take the next best step for your business. Don’t struggle to pay for expenses while you wait for customers to pay, get same day capital for your business today.
How We Can Serve You
We are able to service all industries, but like any business, we have our “cup of tea” industries that we specialize in. Some of these industries include:
- Information Technology - our commercial factoring expertise can help you determine work agreements that match the company’s creditworthiness, help you retain top professionals, and hire new staff to encourage new work opportunities
- Government - commercial factoring gives you confidence in a situation where your client, the government, defaults on their payment, or whose payment is delayed based on election years, holidays, and government shutdowns
- Service Business - commercial factoring provides cash flow to supplement the customers who are on 60 or 90-day payment terms, allows stability when customers do not pay on time, saves your business time spent pestering late payers with phone calls and notifications
- Security Guard - commercial factoring helps with the entrance into new markets and locations, freeing up staff from accounts receivable to focus more on your clients and to smooth out cash flow highs and lows
- Manufacturing - commercial factoring can be used to buy more equipment, upgrade machinery, maintain high safety standards with state-of-the-art equipment, and to invest in new projects or opportunities
- Staffing - commercial factoring can allow for new contracts, increase staffing numbers, provide ongoing recruitment for top employees, allow for bi-weekly payroll and more
If your company has high growth, is highly leveraged, a start-up, or has a high B2B and or B2g Accounts Receivable concentration, you may just be the ideal client for commercial factoring. To read more about the type of clients that have found success working with us, visit our Industries We Service page.
Interested in Learning More About How Commercial Factoring Can Benefit Your Business?
If you are unsure of whether a commercial factoring arrangement can benefit your business, feel free to contact us for more information. Since 1997, we have been talking with savvy B2B and B2G entrepreneurs just like you to see if we are a perfect fit. You can call us at 877.894.8232 or get a free quote now!
Article Posted On: July 01, 2018